Saturday 22 May 2010

Whats in a name?

Well basically I thought I better explain mine, I'm what you could call very multi ambitious. In a previous life I was a lane and party host at a bowling alley.  Now I'm currently a children's carer who works weekends at a children's club with children of all different disabilities, which is soon to be more after uni has officially finished on a one to one basis. I'm a passionate graphic designer and have experience in working for clients and with them. But I'm also a part time model (profile can be found here, http://www.modelmayhem.com/NatDawnB  *plug plug*l, I model for local photographers, have experience in catwalk and have been modelling for a sculptor completely in the nuddy. *laughs* I guess that means I'm pretty confident! Oh and if theres ever a chance of me becoming a professional voice over, I'll do that too!
All joking aside if any of these 'trades' become full-time, I will become devoted to which ever one it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment